Saturday, September 12, 2009

Go WolfPack!
















So, I just go in from the NC State game. It was my first time going to a college football game...pick your jaw up off the floor! I know, I pride myself in being a good southern girl, yet some how have never embraced college football, which here in the south is pretty big! Anyway, while at the game, I was reminded of JP. JP is probably one of the biggest Wolf Pack fans I know. You know that t-shirt that says " I bleed black and red"? Well, in JP's case, I truly believe it! So, it was no surprise when we did his senior pictures at the football stadium. Here are a few from his session-and I promise to make it to more college foot ball games!

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous--I'm totally in love with the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete